"A quick note to thank you all for the wonderful HYDROTILT chair received yesterday. I am, particularly glad I chose power operated as so much more versatile and in harmony with the patient in the chair….My Dear Wife almost ‘’ sensed’’ this was her new chair and likely remembered being fitted for it as it took only moments to walk her toward it and for her to sit and collapse into its healing powers! Great Stuff."
Key benefits include:
- For those with Huntington's Disease or other neurological conditions
- Available with the clinically proven Intelligent Air integral cushion
- Linked gas action back recline and variable seat angle for enhanced comfort and safety
- Horizontally and vertically sculpted back aiding midline stability
- Pivoting seat at front edge to retain knee to floor height
- Ergonomically positioned push handle
- Robust, durable metal frame construction with modular back, arm and seat components
Who is the Omega for?
- Involentry Movements
Safe Working Loads: 150kg/23 stone